Friday, September 2, 2011

Lovely hair clips

Or as the person who received them would say, "hair clippies".  (Love you! You're so adorable!)  If you remember my recent hair doodad post (or click here),  I made a cute barrette with little rosettes.  I wore said barrette to the boyfriend's brother's birthday party and his wife went nuts over it.  She is a huuuge fan of all hair accessories,  but she didn't have any with roses.

I was going to make her some clips for Christmas, but she loved the one I had so much, and I love making them so much that I figured why not make everyone happy and stop the torture of waiting.  Ohmygosh when will the holidays be here already? 

I made her the same one that I had previously made with the red roses.  But I couldn't stop with just one so I made her a whole assortment.




Blue roses for work since she has to wear a blue polo every day, a large white flower for a dressier hairstyle, and a pink sparkly flower because that is her personality exactly.  (Seriously though, I saw that they had sparkly felt and just about died.  Who comes up with this stuff?  Genius!)  I really love making these, especially when I burn my thumb with the hot glue gun see the smile on the recipient's face.  They are so friggin' cute and easy to make!


LOVE.  Can Christmas pleeease get here already?  I can only make so many before my closet explodes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Where can I buy these?

Corinne said...

Actually, I made all these hair clips. Glad you like them! I'm currently in the process of setting up an online store to sell them and other crafts I make. Stay tuned for more info!

Post a Comment