Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love it.

First of all guys, where the heck have I been right?  Well to answer that rhetorical question, I was on vacation (which was amazing and much needed) and then we had no internet.  Super fun to come home to right?

But I am back and oh am I ready to share some product reviews with you.  Lately it seems like I'm on a beauty kick, so I'm just going to run with it.  So not only was I planning on reviewing some nail products, but my Birchbox came today!

And can I just say as a side note, how awesome it is to get packages in the mail?  I mean with all our texts and emails and techno crap, it's nice to sometimes just receive an actual piece of mail in the box.

Plus I get like eleven more of these babies.  Hoohah!

So if you've been reading along with my blog or are familiar with Birchbox, you know that each month's box is themed as well as tailored to your beauty personality.  July's box was co-created by Glamour Magazine and Birchbox, and the theme was "The Five Senses of Summer".



I know the suspense of what's inside is killing you right?  Don't worry I was too because I was stopping after every step to take pictures.  The things I do for blogging.


The first thing that caught my eye were those pretty little earbuds.  Mainly because I lost mine over a year ago,  (along with the iPod...) and secondly because they match my iPhone case perfectly!  I am such a girl.


When I opened them I didn't even realize they were Birchbox brand, but they are pretty adorable and I can't wait to use them.

Then there were some tasty lime mojito mints by Minteas that supposedly help boost your immune system.  I don't know about that but if it tastes like a cocktail I'm pretty much in.


Next was a small sample of perfume made by Juliette Has a Gun called Lady Vengeance which made the whole box smell fantastic and I can't wait to use it this weekend.  It's a little heavier than the perfumes I normally wear but it smells pretty good so I'm willing to give it a try.  And there was a Stila "in the garden" eye shadow palette sample.  Some of the shades are pretty dark for my taste but I still love trying new makeup for free.  Especially the expensive stuff I wouldn't normally buy.


(Sorry that's nice and blurry.)

And finally, that little green package.  I was super excited to open that one because it was a package inside the package.  And that meant it was good.

And oh boy was it.


It was the beauty stuff!  There was Color Club nail polish in Mint, Jouer conditioning lip treatment/enhancer, and Klorane chamomile shampoo.  As I opened it I said, "I will use every single one of these products".  

And you know what guys, I definitely will.  I was most worried that I would get a bunch of crap I wouldn't use or like in the box, but I was really surprised that everything seemed to be truly tailored to my beauty tastes.It was money well spent, and I am definitely excited for next month's box!

Stay tuned for my nail product reviews on Monday when I get back from my sister's graduation.

Yay Kelsey!  UCF Knights!!


No comments:

Post a Comment