Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More lovely letters.

This project is a few weeks old, but I wanted to wait until the mommy-to-be received her letters before I posted about them.  One of my friends is expecting a baby girl in the next few months and she needed letters for the baby's room.  Her other two kids already have their names done so of course that I wanted to do this baby's name too.  They were given to her for Christmas by her best friend and luckily, she loved them! The theme is absolutely adorable and it was so much fun to paint.



It's based on the bedding set that she received at her shower that has little woodland animals and owls.

(Find it here)
I tell you, the hedgehog kills me. 

Here's some detail shots of each letter.

 

Turned out really cute and I'm so glad she likes them!

Oh and if you know anyone who is having a baby or a child that you know would love to see their name hung up, feel free to contact me!  They're definitely one of my favorite things to make and they always make such a fun gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment