Thursday, October 20, 2011

Interior Inspiration: Halloween Parties!

I cannot believe that Halloween is about a week away!  It is one of my favorite holidays not only because you get to eat candy corn by the bag which I totally don't do but there's also so many ways to decorate.  The boyfriend and I decided to host a combo Halloween housewarming party the weekend before the 31st and I was looking up ways to decorate our table.  That's right, our table.  My very own freaking dining room table.  I cannot believe I get to say those words!  It is so gorgeous and way better than eating on the floor at the coffee table.  Classy.  So here's some of the best Halloween party tables I found online.

{source}
I love the glam look of this table.  The glittery skulls and crystal candelabra really give it a chic look while still using the black and orange color scheme. 

{source}
 How pretty are these paper decorations?  I'm really leaning towards this look since I can make it myself and it wouldn't be as expensive as store bought stuff.

{source}
Those tall black candlesticks with the pumpkins are to die for!  Too bad mine aren't painted black.  (Though I did originally want to spray them black.)  And the gauze for a tablecloth would be super simple.

{source}
I feel like this look would only be achievable if your walls were painted pumpkin orange year-round but I still love that wreath.  It is an obsession obvs.

{source}
The last one is from Martha Stewart and she tells you how to make it yourself out of paper tablecloths and streamers.  Love it!  Cute yet still festive.  Plus lanterns are so precious!  And don't even get me started about that pumpkin on a pedestal.  I need to make that happen for items year round.  

Speaking of pumpkins, we haven't bought ours to carve yet but I can't wait.  We still need to pick out our design but when we do, I will be sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment