Saturday, August 20, 2011

I have problems.

 Would someone please tell me what the heck is going on here?


You guys, I am obvs in a nail polish rut.  I was going through my polishes and I realized something.  All my colors are a shade of pink, red, or pale pink.   I make a terrible girl for reals.  I should have 3,589 nail polishes in every color of the rainbow.  And someone please explain why I keep buying the same shades over and over again?  (I seriously think I have two of the same color in there.)  Would it kill me to pick up a purple or yellow once in a while?  (I am actually secretly terrified that I am not cool enough to pull off either of those colors.)  Looks like it's time to hit the drugstore.  I'm ready....sort of.

 Wish me luck.  I'll keep you posted on the new color I try.


No comments:

Post a Comment