Saturday, October 6, 2012

No I'm not dead!

Hooray!  I'm alive!  Although you wouldn't know it if you only went by my blog posts.  Which I realize the last one was in August but hey, I am not a full time blogger nor do I get paid to do this.  It's all just for fun!

Honestly though, I started this blog as a place to put all my inspiration and crafts and reviews and with Pinterest and all those other websites, I felt like I didn't need to blog as much.  Make sense?  I know sometimes it's annoying when you read a blog and you go back and there's no new content, but I believe in quality, not quantity, so please forgive the sparse posts.

However, there are a few things I felt like I needed to share with you guys, so there will be more than 1 post a year month from me.  I don't want to fall into total oblivion!

And on that note, I am coming up on this blog's one year anniversary!  I cannot believe it's been a full year since I started writing and sharing my life online.  When I look back at some of my posts (and pictures) I cringe at how cheesy they are, but hey, blogging has a definite learning curve and I can only hope that mine continues to go up.  I also wanted to thank my readers for continuing to follow me on this blog.  At first I think it was just my sister and law and my mom, but I am always so amazed when I see have traffic from all over the world.  That is so, so amazing to me!  So thank you so much for reading.  It means so much to me that I still have pageviews after a whole year.

Happy Birthday Small Fry, Tall Dreams, and let's keep it up for another year!




No comments:

Post a Comment