Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So What Wednesdays.

I'm going to be starting a little something new on here this week to make posting a bit easier.  From now on Wednesdays will be known as "So what Wednesdays".  (So clever and witty I know.)  And keep reading the rest of the week to see what else I have planned.

This Wednesday I'm saying so what....


-If I cheat a little at work and go by the clock up front that gives me 5 extra minutes.  Not my fault all the clocks are different.


-If I go to Target to just buy toothpaste and come out with $50 worth of stuff.  Can I help the clearance aisles in home goods call my name?


-If we cheat at the "less soda drinking" goal we have.  Okkkk so maybe we get it when we're out, but we're still not buying it and I think that counts for something!


-If I keep putting off wedding planning stuff.  We have over a year people!  Stop pressuring me to get everything done right now!


-If I hope for rain in the afternoon every day so I don't have to take the kids outside.  It's hot and all they do is complain about how sweaty they are anyway.

-If I think I look pretty good in my work shirt.  I mean yes they are ugly, but I can rock a red polo any day of the week.

What are you trying to brush off your shoulders today?  Don't sweat the small stuff, it's hump day for crying out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment