Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am totes a pro shopper.

This past Sunday my mom and I went to our local Goodwill to browse for some cheap home goods.  Well let me tell you, did we find some cheap home goods.  I walked out with:

-2 wineglasses for $1 each
-1 wineglass for 75 cents
-A glass jar for $2
-3 candlesticks of varying heights for $2 each
-2 lamps for $3 each
-a picture frame for $3
-a shadowbox frame for $2
-a giant Pottery Barn platter for $7 (This was my best find of the day by far.)

If you were keeping track that would be a total of around $28 plus tax.  It is almost silly how much I got for how little money I spent.  Granted the stuff needs cleaning and some paint but that's the fun part of bargain hunting.

And I realize that I spent what little extra money I now have on home goods and not the Shellac nails, so we can all see where my priorities really lie.  Eventually I will get the polish but this deal was too good to pass up.  I'm a sucker for nice things for my house.  (I still take pleasure in getting to say that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment