Monday, May 21, 2012

I work out.

(source)
So this is a little embarrassing but hey, if you can't share your personal life with the whole world through a blog, then where can you share this stuff?

I am starting a new "fitness plan".

"Well, good for you!" you say.  Obvs that's not very embarrassing.

No, the embarrassing part is that it's a Kinect video game for the Xbox.  More specifically, Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012.

Now stop your laughing because I am not joking, it was the best choice of my life.  I have never been motivated enough to go to the gym and I love to run, but I just cannot get the motivation after a day at work.  This was a last resort, but when I turn on the tv, there it is.  (Plus I am telling you all so I can be held accountable.)  And there are a gajillion different workouts, fitness plans, goals to set, classes to take and more with this game.

I did the boot camp class tonight and I felt like this the whole time.

(source)
I am not kidding you, the push-ups alone made me want to curl into a ball and cry.  But I knew right away that it would work for me because it was using all my muscles and getting my heart rate up.  I am not trying to lose weight or slim down, I just want to be toned and look good in my wedding dress.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go ice my arms.






No comments:

Post a Comment