Sunday, April 8, 2012

Well hello there!


First of all, Happy Easter and Passover weekend everyone!  Hope you got to enjoy the holidays with family, friends, and good food.  (Thank god for the Mom's who cook the feasts right?)

So anywho, long time no talk guys!  Normally I would start off with an apology about how long it's been since my last post and excuses of why I haven't written anything, but I won't be doing that this time around.  No apologizing for something that frankly doesn't need an apology.  To be honest, I just got burned out from the pressure of having to post something every single day and to be creative and funny with my posts.  After taking a step back and realizing that hey, this is supposed to be fun, I am now ready to continue with this blog.  Thanks for your patience and understanding!

If you've read this blog before, you might notice some changes in the style.  It just felt like I needed to freshen up the design in order to get a good, new start.  I wanted a cleaner, simpler look and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Once again, thank you for being so patient with me while I sorted my life out, and feel free to explore some older posts before enjoying the new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment