Saturday, September 10, 2011

My obsession

My obsession is actually more like an addiction.  Which, I have a lot of those it seems.  But moving past that fact,  it's a love of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.  If you're not familiar with it, it's only the best show on television.  I love watching it.  Especially the USA channel's Tuesday marathons.  Lots of hours of my life have been whiled away on the couch watching episode after episode.  I can't help myself.

Plus there's them.

{via deadline/hollywood}


Oh yeah.  Total awesomeness.

P.S.  Christopher Meloni, you can call me any time.

Sometimes I feel a little strange that I'm so addicted to a show that's about sex crimes and disturbed people, but I find the solving crimes process to be the interesting part.  The stories are always based on real New York newspaper headlines and the writers have always been extremely accurate in the portrayal of the legal and criminal proceedings.  (Yes I like to pretend I know how the judicial system works.  I am obvs an expert after watching all the episodes.)  I try not to dwell on the facts of the actual crimes.  That stuff would mess anyone up.  But the show actually is really good and besides, it has this guy:

{nbc}
Ice-T.  Enough said.

Have a great weekend and hopefully you guys don't think I'm a freak think I'm totally normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment